This is a weak Windows 10 operating system based on compilation 1511-10586 (update in November or TH2). The minimum system requirements remain expected to be the same, although this customized version of Windows should run faster than the original due to the number of changes listed below.
This is the second version compatible with a 32-bit processor. My account also has the first 64-bit version.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: WHEN YOU ARRIVE ON THE “GO QUICK” SCREEN, CHOOSE TO APPLY THE SETTINGS AND DEACTIVATE EVERYTHING FOR OPERATION WINDOWS ***
Processor: 1 GHz (GHz) processor or faster with NX / PAE
SSE2 (if Windows 8 works, so will it)
RAM: 1GB for 64bit (technically only 512MB is needed)
Hard disk space: 20 GB
Graphics Card: DirectX 9 or later
Changes and information (the most important, anyway):
-Removed most Metro applications except Edge, Store and Calculator
– Most non-essential drivers (such as graphics, printers, network) have been removed
They will need to be downloaded and installed manually according to the specifications of each computer.
-Some accessibility items have been removed
– Removed speech and support for Cortana
– Search removed (Explorer search bar still running)
-Remove Windows Media Player
– Windows Photo Viewer is allowed to be used instead of the Photos subway application, although images open in Paint first until the user changes the default Windows Photo Viewer application.
-Turn off hibernation
– The page archive has been deactivated
– The firewall has been removed (although in some cases it may appear while using a program and the service has not been removed because it is essential)
-The Windows update has not been removed, but there is no guarantee that it will work, as I always disable it (you still need to turn it on to install apps from the store).
– The applications in the store must work in order
-Storage gamesno longer work (I can’t figure out why). Non-UWP games (CS: GO for example) should still work, as you will update your drivers